My name is Arnab Patra.
I am using Intel Motherboard DB75EN and i am facing following problems
1. When i connect my external seagate HDD to motherboard's any usb port (may be usb 2.0 or usb 3.0) it hangs on splash screen and nothing happens. But if i connect my external hdd into another machine (which is not a INTEL DB75EN Motherboard machine ) it boots properly.
2. When i am working on windows if any kind of usb pendrive is connect into any usb port (may be usb 2.0 or usb 3.0) it stops recognizing the usb device which is been plugged into usb 2.0 port and mouse stops working.
3. some time it stops recognizing usb devices such as usb mouse or usb hdd or usb pendrive by its own.
I already contacted intel tech support and they replaced my motherboard .
but I am facing same problem with the new one.
I still have 9 months of warranty period left.
i am using following hardware
1. PSU : 500 watt smps
2. 4gb kingston ram
3. 500gb seagate SATA HDD
4. Intel core i5 processor with intel hd graphics 2500
5. No graphics card installed.
I had updated bios of previous motherboard . But i had no luck. Thats why, i did not have any bios update with current motherboard.
Current Motherboard's bios version is : ENB7510H.86A.0041.2012.1122.1644 .
Please try again updating BIOS to latest version. Make sure you have installed the chipset driver and ME driver.
If issue persists, post your system information report here. How to get it?
System Information: Click Start> Type System Information> Click File> Export> Save File> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.
I already have installed the chipset and ME driver from intel Motherboard driver cd . As you suggested i upgraded bios to version : ENB7510H.86A.0046.2013.0704.1354 but still no luck . My computer's System information is as attached .
thanks and regards
This is an isolated issue since we have not received other reports from customers about this problem. I think there is a compatibility issue between the motherboard and your components.
What do you mean by this is a compatibility issue ? Intel Motherboard is not compatible with hardware that i am using but other motherboards . what do you suggest ?
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let's go step by Step doing the following:
If possible, provide to me with model of the USB devices you are using.