Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11358 Discussions

Need drivers for Intel DH55tc motherboard

Rajaneesh
Novice

i have intel DH55TC board unfortunately lost the drivers need Drivers for windows 10 64 bit 

this board showing bootable device not found at first startup and after starting it again it starts normally. bios guiding to go to support. intel.com/support/ motherboards 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Even if you had the CD that came with the board, it would not help you.

For your problem, UNPLUG ALL DISKS (HDD, CD, DVD, FLOPPY) except the boot drive and try booting.

You still have not provided us with the disks you have.

If you want ALL THE DRIVERS, for that unsupported discontinued board, look here and help yourself.

https://rebyte.me/en/search/?term=dh55tc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

15 Replies
AlHill
Super User

That is not a driver problem.  I would check the boot device for slow startup, or check if you have fast boot enabled.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What version of the BIOS are you running? Latest available is version 48 (i.e., TCIBX10H.86A.0048.2011.1206.1342).

...S

Rajaneesh
Novice

The picture is attached i am facing problem of "a bootable device is not detected at every startup and after immediate ctr+alt+del it starts normally.

n_scott_pearson

What drives to you have attached?

Rajaneesh
Novice

i want motherboard drivers for win 10 64 bit for this board

AlHill
Super User

@Rajaneesh Stop this asking for drivers.   Windows 10 has all the drivers you need.  You have not provided the information that has been asked for.  You want assistance, comply with the requests for support.  Also, as I said, it is not a driver issue.

Rajaneesh
Novice

sir i respect your solution but it is not useful or you don't know about this motherboard your status is super user but you are not understanding the query i do not know your role here but if you do not have enough knowledge i surprise your suggestion 

please understand my profile is beginner because i am first time dealing with intel and this platform

my professional practice is in AMD and high end platforms.

the pc functioning is vulnerable and some drives are not installed by windows so i thought this community i may get help but Mr. SUPER USER you have disappointed me if you can not provide me the original drivers of this motherboard

Thank you 

don't come again.

AlHill
Super User

You are making no sense, and you do not understand the board yourself. 

Now, SPECIFICALLY, what drivers do you need?

Regarding motherboards, you have no idea of how many I have had, and currently have, not that that makes a difference.  Your problem is with the drives, not drivers.

Now, answer the question - what DRIVES do you have?  Be very specific.

Rajaneesh
Novice

I need Intel motherboard DH55TC version AAE70932-302 drivers for win10 64 bit.

1 chipset Inf

2 display driver

3 Audio driver.

4 network 

Usb Raid  bios if avalble with updating utility software. 

Normally motherboard installation disc has all these drivers but it is lost as well the board is also discontinued by Intel so if anyone has it they can provide it.

Thank you

AlHill
Super User

Even if you had the CD that came with the board, it would not help you.

For your problem, UNPLUG ALL DISKS (HDD, CD, DVD, FLOPPY) except the boot drive and try booting.

You still have not provided us with the disks you have.

If you want ALL THE DRIVERS, for that unsupported discontinued board, look here and help yourself.

https://rebyte.me/en/search/?term=dh55tc

View solution in original post

n_scott_pearson

No, the INF and the drivers for audio and network are built into Windows 10. As for graphics, Intel simply does not provide drivers for Windows 10 for graphics solutions this old. For the processor graphics, Microsoft does provide a compatibility driver inbox and it will automatically be loaded and it will work, um, barely. If you need something better, then you need to add something better. I used an MSI GeForce GTX 750 ti card in my DP55KG until I got rid of it.

You were very insulting to Al. He is very knowledgeable on this subject and answered you correctly. You own him an apology. 

...S

Rajaneesh
Novice

i have downloaded drivers from link and will give you feedback after installing.

thank you very much.

AlHill
Super User

Not interested, but good luck anyway.

Rajaneesh
Novice

problem resolved system is stable now audio driver was improper but now it is ok thank you very much for your support Mr. SUPER USER

AjayShankar3101
Beginner

Dear @Rajaneesh  -I am facing something similar. The audio in my PC with DH55TC Motherboard is not working ever since i updated the OS to Windows 10. I think it has to do with my Audio driver. Can you please help me out and let me know what did you do to fix the issue.