cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Need help overclocking DZ77GA70K

Jump to solution

Hello im sorta new at oc'in and im looking for some help with overclocking my memory heres my specs:

CPU- i5 3570k

mobo-DZ77GA70K

ram-Kingston HyperX 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400

Desktop Memory Model

gpu-gtx 480

I can get the cpu oc'ed nice and easy but the ram is a little harder, i wanna know how far i can get the ram up since its rated at 2400mhz, i know i cant get it that fast, i been able to get it up to 1680, any thing higher and it wont boot, i tried changing timings and voltages, but need a little advice here.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello Michael,

We would like to inform you that the support we offer for overclocking is limited because can result in data corruption and unreliable system behavior. It will shorten the life of your product, void the warranty of your processor and cause damage to other system components. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hello Michael,

We would like to inform you that the support we offer for overclocking is limited because can result in data corruption and unreliable system behavior. It will shorten the life of your product, void the warranty of your processor and cause damage to other system components. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post