Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
11462 Discussions

Need help updating old DG41TY BIOS

manta
Beginner

I want to add a gt710 or 1030 video card to my intel mother board but i have the original bios on a Intel DG41TY mother board , the bios files are no longer available,but i was able to find  some on another site but not sure if they correct and if any are missing in between the first update to the last update files. I  currently have bios ver. TGY4110H.86A.0031.2009.0626.1405,can someone tell me all the bios versions after my original version, also if any body can post them for me to download or where i might be able to find them the sight i found seems to be missing some of the updates .I also tried to add a q6600 CPU a while ago and it would not work had to reinstall the E8700 CPU.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
manta
Beginner

These are the bios updates i have been able to find online ,are these all the files or am i missing some in between, from what i have read i should not skip over directly to the last update.  ty0016.bio ,ty0038.bio, ty0039p.bio , ty0044p.bio.