Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Network cable unplugged Acquiring network address

I have Windows XP professional SP2. Despite installing Lan card drivers (LAN_allXP_5.774_PV_RTL) for intel board D945GCNL I am getting message "network cable unplugged, acquiring network address" but when I go to QoS packet scheduler and select speed and duplex 100 mbps nothing happens but when I select 10 mbps my internet get connected but the problem is that i get very slow download speed. Please guy help me out so that I get internet without going through this QoS process. My processor is core2duo E7200. I lost CD of motherboard.

Another problem is whenever i start my PC i get message This wizard helps you install software for: "Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio" . I do no have CD so please let me know from where I will will get the driver?

My email ID

Please help me Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super User

None of your equipment is supported, and Windows XP has not been supported since April 2014.

Forget the CD. All the drivers you need can be found here: https://ark.intel.com/products/50369/Intel-Desktop-Board-D945GCNL Intel® Desktop Board D945GCNL Product Specifications . Just click on downloads and software.

And, assuming your upstream equipment (switches, router, etc) is good, your motherboard, or your LAN adapter, possibly are failing.

Time to upgrade your hardware and get off of XP.

Also, I have removed your email address to protect your privacy.

Doc
0 Kudos