Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display from motherboard

There is no display from motherboard after system start up.

CPU fan is running, Hard disk roatating, new ram also inserted motherboard light is on but still no display.

Please let me know what needs to do further.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What Desktop Board? What is its AA Number (on sticker with Serial Number)? What processor? Using Onboard graphics or add-in card? What monitor? How Connected? What memory? (Part numbers, not descriptions, please).

Are you hearing any beeps or seeing the power LED flash?

...S

Hi Scott, Thanks for getting back to me. Please find the below details. Mother board : intel dh61ww Processor: intel i3 2120 Ram: 4 gb Using on board graphics only. Samsung monitor 21.inch led display. While starting pc sometimes a beep sound comes later I'f I restart then no beep comes also there is no led light flashes on cpu. Thanks in advance. Chakravarthi.

This is the Mother board part no BOXDH61WWB3 CPU connected by VGA CABLE.
n_scott_pearson

Please answer all of the questions (there's a couple you didn't) and specifically as I asked (i.e. I want DIMM and Monitor part number(s), not descriptions). Also, *how* are you connecting the monitor to the board?

...S

n_scott_pearson

Look, I can't help you if you don't provide the information that I asked for. I need part numbers, especially for your memory. If you don't provide this information, I can't help you.

...S

Am unable to find the monitor part no but please find the below parts numbers for mother board and ram Mother board part no BOXDH61WWB3 RAM PART NO EVMT 4G1333U86D
n_scott_pearson

Ok, I have never heard of Strontium, so cannot say for sure that this memory is not the issue. Do you have access to any other DDR3 memory that you could try?

...S