Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKnow4
Beginner

Not sure where to direct my inquiry. I am trying to locate a download for the Recon Engage App Version 4.4.4.203 for the Recon Jet glasses. I understand that the product is discontinued and that there is no longer any support for the product.

I was hoping that there was still some way to get the app so I can continue to use my glasses.

8 Replies
jlm70
Beginner

Same question here:

such an expensive (and good) device cannot be discontinued in such a short amount of time.

Please Intel find out a way, even open source, to keep on using the glasses at least at their basic levels, with a related iOS app (even if simply recompiled to be compatible with latest iOS versions).

Art2VR
Beginner

Hi, same question exactly. I understand an APK has been shared for Android users. Is a compatible app on the AppStore for iOS users or a framework available to allow 3rd party app developers for iOS to create an interface for other apps?
thk
Novice

same here...

I am very disappointed finding out, having some 600 bugs sunglasses at the moment. Intel you should do something about this! There are 50.000 customers out there that bought the hardware for a lot of money. If only half of them will file a lawsuit it will hurt. And think of all the customers that will buy AMD from now on because Intel does not care about their customers. 

Thomas

Joer
Beginner

Yup me also
azoter71
Beginner

Hello community, I have a Recon Jet, I cannot connect my devices, please How can I do?

BR

Robert

Cheffo
Beginner

the problem is not the app, it is that it is no longer possible to log in to the server, because it has been closed and no longer exists. therefore it is not possible to activate and use the recon jets ...

I have the app but it is not possible to log in, because the activation page is no longer available. RECON JETS IN THIS SITUATION ARE NEVER USABLE.

thk
Novice

Right. The app itself is useless because it needs the services. Only the development environment could be of any use to get access to the internal OS, reengineer and develop on. But intel "wiped the dev kit off the globe" I fear and even on the "Internet Archive" is nothing to be found. 

Cheffo
Beginner

from your idea, recon jets can no longer be used🤨🤨🤨