cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDubr2
Beginner

On DX79T0 what's mean the post code error 33

Hi,

Don't find this error in the documentation.

The desktp don't boot, nothing on screen, no answer from the keyboard, no beep.

Any ideas.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This POST code is in the range for Crisis Recovery, but I cannot find any documentation for the reason behind the occurrence. Crisis Recovery is invoked if something catastrophic has gone wrong - memory bus hanging (memory initialization failing), flash corruption being detected, etc.

Can you document the entire set of POST codes that you are seeing? If you remove all DIMMs, do you then hear the error beep code when you press power?

...S

SDubr2
Beginner

Hi,

First of all thanks for the answer.

I unplugged the CMOS all the night (but I keep all the others components), but I have the same error this morning.

On the borad status LED I have : F ON - G Blink - L ON

Without RAM I get beeps. I will try this morning your idea: no CMOS, no components for one hour.

I have the same error.

I try with an other power sypply : same error.

Regards,

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Now test with only a single DIMM installed. Try different DIMMs and different sockets.

...S

idata
Community Manager

Hello sergio29,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

I checked the post codes and I did not find documentation about this error code either.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000005500.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000005500.html

Please try N. Scott Pearson suggestion and if you don't get any beeps without RAM, most likely you have a defective board unless your power supply is not providing any power to the system.

If you get beeps without ram, try removing every component from your motherboard and as well as the CMOS battery located on the motherboard and leave it like that for at least one hour and then plug everything back on and try again to turn on the system.

Regards,

Ivan.

idata
Community Manager

Hello sergio29,

Being that the case, if you try these recommendations and the problem persists I would suggest you to try different RAM if it is possible if not that is understandable.

If these recommendations don't work and your motherboard is still under the three years warranty you can try to get a replacement for this motherboard, please bear in mind that Intel provides three years warranty from the moment you make the purchase and with the proof of purchase you can still get warranty for this motherboard.

Best wishes,

Ivan.

idata
Community Manager

Hello ,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ivan.