Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMich7
Beginner

On-board NIC intermittently will not start

I have an Intel Desktop system Board DZ77SL-50K running Win10 Pro. Often, the Ethernet connection will not start on boot giving an error (sorry, will update error code when it happens again). I go to Device Manager and there's a yellow triangle indicating a problem. Uninstall/reinstall of the device works—but the problem keeps happening. My BIOS was one revision old, so I updated, but to no effect. This board is too old for direct support for Intel. No Ethernet drivers listed online. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

There is no download because Windows 10 is not a supported O/S for this board. The error you are seeing may indicate that there is a compatibility issue outstanding. Here is a link to a Windows 10 driver package that you could try, but there are no guarantees it will make any difference: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26045/NUCs-Intel-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Connection-Drive... Download Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connection Driver for Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i3SY, NUC6i5SY, NUC6i7KYK.

Hope this helps,

...S