Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC NÃO APRESENTA O SETUP APOS INSERIR PLACA DE VIDEO

Pessoal;

Após inserir placa de vídeo Radeon Rx580 na placa mãe DH87MC, ou PC deixou de exibir uma tela de configuração no monitor de 32 polegadas, normalmente exibida no monitor de 47 polegadas.

Existe alguma configuração nessa placa de configuração para voltar a apresentar como antes de inserir um RX?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

If you are referring to entry into BIOS Setup (Visual BIOS), the monitor is required to support the 1024x768 pixel resolution. If it does not support this resolution, you will appear to hang at a blank screen. This issue is independent of the graphics solution (i.e. processor graphics vs. add-in graphics card) being used. There is no workaround for this issue other than using a different monitor.

If, on the other hand, you are inserting this card and getting no display at all (i.e. it is not even displaying the BIOS splash screen), this is an indication that the add-in graphics card is not compatible with the board's BIOS. Sometimes, enabling UEFI in the BIOS will fix this issue. If this doesn't help, however, I am afraid that you will need to get a slightly older graphic card (I have a GTX 1060 and it works fine).

Hope this helps,

...S