Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11358 Discussions

PCIe server card PCIe TPH problem

WLiu26
Beginner

Hi all,

I buy a server networking card I210.

It has a PCIe advance feature TPH (TLP Processing Hints).

But I don't find the Intel chipset or motherboard's pcie port could support this feature.

I want to try the TPH efficacy.

Could any expert help me to give me the Intel chipset or Intel motherboard model name that support TPH?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
st4
New Contributor III

Hi Wallaceliu,

Thank you for the post. I will forward your inquiry to our mobo support team for them to better assist you which motherboard model support TPH.

thanks,

wb

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Wallaceliu, thanks for joining the Intel Community.

It will be necessary to request information to another department, since I was not able to find something related to TPH.

I'll keep you posted.

WLiu26
Beginner

Hi Sylvia,

Is there any Intel chipset could support TPH feature?

Maybe I could buy other manufacturer's motherboard for TPH feature.

Thanks a lot.

Wallace

Ronny_G_Intel

Hi wallaceliu,

This TLP Processing Hints (TPH) for data push to cache is more of a PCIe supported feature available on server platforms.

For example, check the http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/intelr_server_board_s2600wt_tps_r1_0.pdf technical product specification for the Intel Server Board S2600WT, go to page # 32 table 5.1 PCIe support and look under PCIe Features.

You can use the Intelhttps://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exalt/RequestManager?ServletNumber=1&localinfo=0&RestrictionVal... Server Configurator Tool for additional assistance if want more information about our Intel Server Systems.

I hope this helps,

WLiu26
Beginner

Hi rguevara ,

Thank you for your information.