cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHall7
Beginner

Power Supply for DZ87KLT-75K

Hello

I just finished a new build using a DZ87KLT-75K board. Everything seems to be working fine, but I have noticed some issues when waking up the computer - sometimes it doesn't want to wake, and I have to hit the reset button.

Since I re-used my Antec P180 case and PSU, I suspect the power supply, which is an Antec TruePower Trio 650W. My board came with a yellow sheet that said I could find compatible PSUs at www.intel.com/go/powersupplies. I attempted to go to this url, had to register and sign in, but got a big "Permission Denied" instead of a list of PSUs.

Anyone want to point me to a list that is accessible?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hello trendfirst,

Below you can find the list of tested components. You may try resetting / updating the BIOS though.

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/db-dz87klt-75k/sb/CS-034266.htm Intel� Desktop Board DZ87KLT-75K; Tested peripherals

JRose17
Beginner

I saw the list. Thanks for the link. The Antec HPC 850 platinum is not on there but the 1200 is. How safe is it to assume this one will be compatible? It has the 0 watt minimum load I've seen mentioned as a requirement.

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Perhaps the power supply manufacturer may have more information regarding the similarities or differences between those two models.