cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Problem with Intel EXTREME BOARD DZZ77GA-70K

Hi my problem is this.

Buy this motherboard to five months. and a week ago bought a GTX760 video card and install it on the motherboard and start the computer restarts then restarts and I get the problem that Windows starts. gets stuck in the BIOS interface. back to reboot and I get this error: "The system BIOS has detected unsuccessful post attempt, possible causes include recent changes to BIOS Performance Haridwar optiosn or changes. Press Y to enter BIOS or N to cancel and load attempting to start the system to the previous configuration "

Because I think that is the BIOS to be updated. because I never updated.

The default version 0021 which was brought.

I download all the updates from the 0027 to the 066 to install one by one so Flash F7.

but when I get the third upgrade (0039) I get the error that can not be updated and I restarted the Bios.

and the time to do anything. I skip that does not work I try to update the 0045 and in the same way I get error when upgrading and not let me. I need help with this problem because since buying the GTX760 video card I could not take. and I can not update BIOS.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor III

Try removing the video card and use only the onboard video on the system. Then clear the CMOS removing the CMOS battery and all power cables from the power supply to the motherboard, leaving the system without power for 20 minutes at least, after that, reconnect the power cables and do a BIOS recovyer with the file posted here:

GA0066.BIO file - Download Center

The instructions for the BIOS recovery are posted here:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-023360.htm http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-023360.htm

Be sure to disconnect all peripherals not required for the update, even the mouse, keyboard, hard drives and any other CD/DVD ROM, this may take up to 15 minutes even if there is no display on the system