Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Problem with intel HD graphics on Intel Desktop Board DH67BL

I have Intel desktop board DH67BL with intel HD graphics.. 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Core i3-2100 processor.

All the latest drivers are installed. But still my Graphics score in windows 7 is 4.6 ..!!

What should be done to improve it..

I have another PC with same configuration but with elite motherboard costing 3 times less than intel dh67bl which gives graphics score of 5.1 ..!!

Also Lucid virtu software is'nt starting on my machine with intel board saying "can't start with current GPU configuration"..!!

Please help..!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I
1 View

Re: Problem with intel HD graphics on Intel Desktop Board DH67BL

Thats Probably the best you will see from onboard graphics . I would sugest getting a add on card , I use AMD Myself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor I
1 View

Your decated sys mem. is only 64MB , most people use 2 GB or more.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II
1 View

Hi,

I have a DH67GD (same as DH67BL + frirewire & display port populated) and my graphics perf. figure with bios132 and 2509 driver are 5.1 (aero) and 5.6 (games).

I suggest you install (or reinstall) the last release (2509) and at some point od the install dialog you check the button to accept to run winsat.

Then you ask windows to evaluate again the perf.

This is with windows 7 x64 SP1 all updates.

This because when I installed the previous (2476) revision I neither check for winsat nor make windows evaluate, and the figures where good (5.2, 5.6).

After reading your post I ran windows evaluate and saw 4.6 instead of 5.2. I suspect that 5.2 was the older figure of revision 2462 or before, installed with winsat checked.

Then (today) I installed 2509 running winsat, and reach 5.1, 5.6.

Processor is core i5 2500.

0 Kudos