Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TGrim2
Beginner

Probleme mit DH 87 RL und I-4330

Guten Abend, seit 2 Wochen bekomme ich teilweise kein Bildausgabe des Mainboards. Weder auf dem Plasma an dem der HTPC angeschlossen ist noch auf einen normalen TFT-Bildschirm. In den vergangenen Wochen mußte man teilweise 5-6 x den Rechner neustarten um ein Bild angezeigt zubekommen. Seit heute bekomme ich nur ein Bild wenn ich den Cmos Resetjumper ziehe, sobald ich den Jumper wieder stecke bekomme ich keine Bildausgabe. Weder ueber den Board eigenen DVI noch den HDMI Anschluß.

Bios ist auf dem aktuellen Stand 3.23 vom Dez. 2013. Zur Zeit ist nur das Mainboard, die CPU + Speicher verbaut. Datentraegerkabel wurden alle abgezogen um diese als Fehlerquelle auszuschließen.

Hat mir noch jemand einen Tip wie ich weiter vorgehen koennte?

Mfg

Thorsten

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Thorsten, as per the translation of your post I was able to understand that you are having video issues since 2 weeks ago. It looks like you are not getting video and you need to restart the computer many times.

Please let me know if you have a video card connected to the motherboard or if you are using the onboard video?

Make sure you have the latest graphic drivers installed https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23405&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A%09%09%0...

Would you please try a computer monitor, using straight connection through the DVI or the HDMI port? Look if you have the same behavior.

TGrim2
Beginner

Hello , i use the HD4600 GFX from the I3 CPU. DVI or HDMI is not working for me since yesterday. Before i have to restart the Computer serveral times till i get a Video signal.

In an german Hardware Forum i got an Link to a similar problem here on the Intel HP. But the Solution from that Guy doesnt work for me.

Mfg

Thorsten

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Thorsten, Similar issues were reported regarding the HDMI and audio not working. Intel is working on this, please check the following link so you can check if your issue is similar to the one reported on here. /message/218663# 218663 https://communities.intel.com/message/218663# 218663

Would you please provide me the complete system configuration

Motherboard AA# .

Current BIOS version:

Processor model #

Memory Model #

Any other device connected

TGrim2
Beginner

Hello , after many hour of reseting the Bios i now have again a running system. I tryed all the things i read in the Thread i Linked in my last post over and over again.

Here the infos for you Sylvia.

Motherboard : Intel DH 87 RL - H87 S1150 - AAG74240-402

Biosversion : 3.23

Processor : i3-4340 1150 tray

Memory Model : G-Skill Ripjaws PC1333 2x4 GB

AVR Denon X4000 connected over HDMI

Panasonic G15E connected over HDMI from AVR

kind regards

Thorsten

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the information. I am going to report this to the corresponding team. I'll keep you posted once I receive a resolution