HI I am using Intel® Pentium® D Processor 2.66 GHz
motherboard INTEL DESKTOP BOARD D102GGC2
right now am using 80gb hardisk, 512MB Ram 533 trascend ...I wanted to upgrade to 2gb ram.....Needed information regarding ram compatibility with the above specifications.Please reply.thanks in advance..
The memory compatibility check you would have to do would be to match the specs below.
The board has two 240-pin DIMM sockets and supports the following memory features:
• 1.8 V (only) DDR2 SDRAM DIMMs with gold-plated contacts
• Unbuffered, single-sided or double-sided DIMMs with the following restriction:
Double-sided DIMMS with x16 organization are not supported.
• 2 GB maximum total system memory.
• Minimum total system memory: 128 MB
• Non-ECC DIMMs
• Serial Presence Detect
• DDR2 533 or DDR2 400 MHz SDRAM DIMMs
Also, here you can find a chart with more details:
This information can be found in the page 16 of this PDF: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/15112/eng/D102GGC2_TechProdSpec.pdf https://downloadmirror.intel.com/15112/eng/D102GGC2_TechProdSpec.pdf