Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
11436 Discussions

S1200BTL won't boot

AGmac
Beginner

Hello,

I have a new S1200BTL with an i3-3220T. When I power on the system I see only the Intel Splashscreen but nothing other. I cant't start the BIOS with F2 or anything other. Does somebody have any idea for solving this problem?

Greetings

ag1

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hans_B_Intel
Employee

Hi ag1,

The S1200BTL would not be compatible with the Intel I3-3220T. These processors were supported with the Intel® Server Board S1200BTLR or the S1200BTSR models.

Please check the following link for a list of compatible processors for The S1200BTL:

http://ark.intel.com/products/53557/Intel-Server-Board-S1200BTL# @compatibility http://ark.intel.com/products/53557/Intel-Server-Board-S1200BTL# @compatibility

eliteittech
Beginner

I have my old S1200BTL board with E3-1220 V2 , i am getting same issue . Not going in to boot options or something  . ANY HELP ?

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

@eliteittech,

First of all, you are responding to a conversation from 2015. That never accomplishes much.

Secondly, no conversation hijacking is supported (even one that is this old). There is no I-have-the-same-problem or I-have-a-similar-problem. While they may seem the same or similar, every user's issue is different. You have different hardware, different driver mix, different installation order, etc. Intel Customer Support wants to track each user's issue to completion. They can't do that if you are a rider on someone else's conversation. Please open your own conversation for your issue (using the Post a Message button on a forum page or the main (root) Intel Community page).

Finally, this forum is for the support of the Intel Desktop Board products, Your board is not an Intel Desktop Board. Since this forum has peer-to-peer support only, it is unlikely that anyone monitoring this forum will have any applicable experience with your Intel Server Board product. You need to post your issues/questions in the Server Products forum if you want any traction.

...S