cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manfred
Novice

Suche Donwloadmöglichkeit für BEH6110H.86A.0041 BIOS

Jump to solution

Ich suche für mein Mainboard die Downloadmöglichkeit des aktuellen BIOS BEH6110H.86A.0041 
Ich habe nur die Meldung gefunden, alle BIOS Downloads wurden entfernt.
Mein Board:  DH61CR

0 Kudos
68 Replies
cypruscloud
Novice
Ok thanks and I will keep you updated
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Just as an FYI,

As I said in another conversation, I have a GeForce GT 1030 running in my DZ68ZV system, so other 10 Series cards have a good chance of working (I still can't use the 'should' word here).

The one case of someone trying a GTX 1650 card was a no-go.

I have a GTX 2060 card that I could try, but I hate to rip my Quartz Canyon NUC system apart to get at it.

...S

n_scott_pearson

That's just a standard BIOS file; it is installing it via the Recovery process that is important. If everyone made the jump to 99 using the recovery process (as I recommend), there would be a lot less bricked 6 Series boards having to be trashed.

...S

n_scott_pearson

The DZ68ZV board is the best of the 6 Series Intel Desktop Boards. Since it was a refresh board, a lot of the issues with the previous boards (DZ68BC, DZ68DB) were fixed.

If you are going to get a 6 Series board, this is the one that I would recommend.

...S

VesperGremlin
New Contributor I

Hello Scott

The errors i kept getting ( like that pesky atapi event id 11 or whatever it was ) disappeared when i installed windows 10 . So the atapi error must have been caused by something on the 'software' end of the spectrum .

But the pc kept freezing from time to time just like before , sometimes it just freezes without restarting or shutting down . And since this happens without any atapi errors , atapi could not have been causing this .

After some time i realized the dh61ww board has an electrical problem of some kind , it kept zapping me whenever i touched the case . I started the pc without the case or any conductor connected to it and it kept zapping whenever i touched the board with me finger . My tester died so i had to use one of my ten anatomical testers you see .

Not a very wise thing to do i understand , but i thought this isn't a power supply issue because it was doing the exact same thing with three other power supply units that worked ok on other boards  , so it must be a motherboard issue .

The outlet i have been using all this time is not grounded , so i came up with an ad-hoc grounding solution by tying the motherboard to a grounded radiator pipe . And there it was , a lovely blue discharge , arcing across the motherboard and the clamp .

No more zapping .

My question is :

A hypothetical Un-grounded rig , that works flawlessly and without any electrical issues , should never have such problems , and this sort of thing (the zapping) would only happen - if it is to happen at all - only occasionally  . Is that right ?

Meaning : even though the zapping i experience is surely there because of a lack of grounding , the thing causing the zap is primarily not the lack of grounding itself but some underlying issue within the motherboard , an issue that would otherwise be 'masked' if the system were grounded .  Am i correct ?

And so if it is , as in my case , almost constantly there ( the zapping ) , then this issue must be an indication of something wrong with the board itself , like a short circuit or something .

This could have surely been causing the intermittent freezing i experienced , in addition to the error reports i got that kept saying 'Kernel inpage error ' or ' memory corruption ' . Could this zapping be a symptom/cause of your previous diagnosis : bad PCH component / DMA issues ?

The ram tests did not reveal anything wrong with any of the 3 ram sticks i tested .

Tags (1)
n_scott_pearson

Ungrounded outlets just shouldn't be allowed. Consider yourself lucky that this is DC and not AC; you might have lost one of those anatomical testers right quick!

I agree that there must be something wrong that is responsible for the short. Providing a ground is not really the answer, however (though, the lack of one is your evidence). Something has failed somewhere and who knows what is (or will be) affected. I would suggest that you get out your magnifying glass and see if you can find a fried part. If you find one, I can hopefully get the information you need to replace it.

Freezing like this is an indication of a part that's failing once it's been heated sufficiently. 

...S

VesperGremlin
New Contributor I

Hey 

I did use a 60 x magnifier before i had discovered there was a short  , and i noticed many rather brownish patches (rusty would a good word) on the board here and there , localized but often en-globing whole series of solder points , very noticeable on the board's back side , which is the only side i closely examined . These are more like discolorations , but i also noticed a kind of brown substance at one place , stuck on certain 'lines' - what are they called , traces ? - on the motherboard around a solder point , and i looked on the other side thinking i would surely find a capacitor there but there wasn't one . 

It's as if there was a localized mini-explosion of that stuff , the substance is very rigid and i haven't tried cleaning it off as it would probably damage that spot .

I had to move to me grands' place and had even prepared a small multimeter to play around with the board and try to learn about how these things are tested but forgot to bring the board with me , so i can't check anything now but that is a great idea , i will check the board again and try to describe everything i notice a little more precisely .

Trying to understand what the problem is in order to (maybe) fix it would be fun , but at this point i am thinking of buying a new board . I found a company selling LGA 1155 boards , here's a list of what they have :

- one is an intel motherboard , the DZ68DB 

Three are gigabyte boards :

- Z77MX-D3H TH 

- GA-Z77X-UD4H (rev. 1.0)

- Z77X-D3H (rev 1.1)

And lastly , the one i may end up buying : A Biostar board 

- IH61M-Q5

The Biostar board costs 77 usd . But on the manufacturer's page for this board , it says : 

• (x1) PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slot(supported by Core i5 -3xxx / Core i7 3xxx CPU).

Now does that mean what i think it means ? That i wouldn't be able to use the PCI-E slot unless i use  3rd Gen I5 / I7 CPU-s ? It cannot possibly mean anything else ..

I suppose the others will cost much more than that since they have alot more features ( the prices aren't listed on their web-page i had to send an e-mail ) .

Point is , paying 100 + bucks for discontinued 1155 boards like these is a bit stupid , i mean paying a little more to get a decent upgrade-able entry level 10th gen CPU + Mobo  is the least stupid choice of the two , let's put it that way .

Impressive how very power-efficient the more recent CPU-s are , you had mentioned that once but i had never given much thought to that sort of thing .

Salut

Tags (1)
crxsx
Beginner

hello good, I tried to make the usb bootable DOS but it does not start, I did it with rufus. Maybe I did it wrong, could you tell me how I do it?

n_scott_pearson
Please open your own conversation using the Ask a Question button on the main Communities page.
...S