Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HRoss
Beginner

Suche Schaltungunterlagen zum Intel Desktop Board DB815EFV / DB815 EPFV U IMFV24502193 AA A51500-803 für die Reparatur eines Tektronix TDS5104 Oszilloskops

Jump to solution

Hallo an die Gemeinschaft

Ich bin neu hier in der Runde da ich mir hier Hilfe erhoffe.

Ich bin als Elektronik Hardware Entwickler angewiesen auf gute Messgeräte.

Leider ist nun mein Tektronix TDS 5104 Oszilloskop ausgefallen.

Ich konnte den Fehler soweit einkreisen, das die Speicherbatterie mit einem viel zu hohen Strom ( 1,4 mAmp.) belastet wird, wenn das Gerät vom AC Netz getrennt wird.

Um den Fehler zu beseitigen benötige ich sie Schaltungsunterlagen des : Intel Desktop Board DB815EFV / DB815 EPFV U IMFV24502193 AA A51500-803 für die Reparatur.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand damit weiterhelfen, damit ich das ansonsten voll funktionsfähige Oszilloskop nicht aufgeben muß.

mit Grüßen

Goggoly

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Intel does not normally release schematics for its products (this is considered intellectual properly). For a board this old, however, you may be able to talk them into it. To attempt to do so, you should contact Intel Customer Support directly. For phone numbers in your area, consult this page: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

9 Replies
n_scott_pearson

Intel does not normally release schematics for its products (this is considered intellectual properly). For a board this old, however, you may be able to talk them into it. To attempt to do so, you should contact Intel Customer Support directly. For phone numbers in your area, consult this page: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

HRoss
Beginner

Hi N. Scott Pearson

Thanks a lott for your hint, I will try that way

Regards

Goggoly

HRoss
Beginner

Hi N. Scott Peterson

I contact Intel Customer Support directly, but they dont want to help me.

So do you see an other way to get that information about the Intel boerd ?

Regards

H.U. Rossius ( Goggoly )

n_scott_pearson

Sorry, if they won't release the information, there is nothing I could do to help you. Have you tried to find a replacement board via eBay or someplace similar? It's unlikely, considering how old this board is, but there is always a possibility...

BQues
Beginner

Hello,

how strange: my TDS5104 died also today. I also suspect this Mainboard is the problem,

because suddenly it won't boot into BIOS anymore.

Even no Post-beeps.

I isolated the MB from all peripherals.

Resetet BIOS/changed battery, and startup behavior changed (from startup an "push Power-button" to

startup at the moment AC is plugged in), so BIOS must be processed in some way, but not complete

and freezes....

n_scott_pearson

I did come calculating. These boards are 11 board generations and 11-12 years old. I hate to say it, but I am not surprised by their failure. You are well past the expected lifetime of likely every component on the board (let alone that of the solder used to bind them all together).

I had a thought: Have you tried contacting Tektronix to see if they can provide replacement boards? They may have some in a warehouse somewhere "just in case"...

...S

IUman
Honored Contributor II

Thank you N. Scott Pearson for all your contribution on this thread, it is very much appreciated.

Questus I recommend taking N. Scott Pearson suggestions.

Best wishes,

Ivan

AHapp
Beginner

I just repaired it.

It was not possible to find it via eBay, and especially not for

iinternational shipment.

IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and I hope you can have a better experience with your unit from now on.