1. I suggest you to reinstall Windows using the following method:
2. Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB – 32GB USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool. This will install version 2004. Use this instead of installation media you have.
3. Your bios should be set to default settings. Usually you enter bios by pressing F2 during boot and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit. Could be that you need other keys to use in your computer.
4. With the installation media inserted into USB slot, power ON your computer.
5. Follow this tutorial to continue with installation.
6. In para. 8 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought or click on the I don't have a product key and Windows will be activated later.
8. Skip on para. 13 and continue in para. 14. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
9. Press Next and continue with the installation.
Sounds like you have a DQ35JO
From where did you get your windows 10 install media?
From looking at your photo, I am concerned about the condition of the board.
We see this all the time. Do not go to any place but microsoft to make the install media.
Go here and follow the instructions to create the install media. Do not use rufus or any other tool. Just have a usb2 stick of at least 8gb.
when you install w10, when you get to the point of selecting the drive, delete ALL partitions on the drive you want to install W10 on.
While you are at it, get yourself a bottle of compressed air and clean the crap out of the system, off the motherboard, around the processor and especially in and around all fans. Remember to spray air into the power supply (via Internal port so dust is vented out exterior fan opening).
Based on how much dust is adhered to the motherboard, there is so much dust in your system that you better take it outside to do this cleaning.
Attached pictures of memory, hard disk and error messages.
The memory are four and they are all installed. Hard disk is showing. The error messages are two:
1. When you call a support person, give him the info: PAGE FOUND IN NONPAGED AREA
2. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL