Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh2
Novice

Universal Serial Bus Controller driver for DH67CL Motherboard?

Jump to solution

Good morning,

Does anyone happen to have the USB Controller driver for Windows 7 available for download. I cannot seem to find it anywhere and it is the only driver I am missing for this machine I just reinstalled.

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Josh2
Novice

I hate posting to forums, because it never fails that even after looking for a long period of time the simple act of posting publicly causes me to find what I am looking for. I found the original install disc that came with the motherboard and am good to go.

for anyone else who needs drivers here is the driver set minus Video, Audio and LAN. They take up too much space to upload.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AlHill
Super User
Josh2
Novice

After running all microsoft updates the Universal Serial Bus Controller is still an unidentified device in device manager. Windows does not supply the required drivers for this motherboard.

The only solution I found was to dig out the original disc and install drivers from there.

Josh2
Novice

I hate posting to forums, because it never fails that even after looking for a long period of time the simple act of posting publicly causes me to find what I am looking for. I found the original install disc that came with the motherboard and am good to go.

for anyone else who needs drivers here is the driver set minus Video, Audio and LAN. They take up too much space to upload.

View solution in original post