Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Urgent Help for Intel DB75EN Motherboard??

When ever i start my computer i get a short beep and then a blank screen(nothing appears on the screen) this problem gets solved when i restart my computer.

I have unplugged and replugged all cables,ram,graphics card,hard disk cables etc.

No power problem at all

My configuration

Intel db75en

Zion ram 4gb 1333Mhz

core i5 3330 @ 3.0Ghz

cooler master 500w PSU

Ati 6670 hd gddr5 1gb and cooler master cabinet.

P.S i am 100% sure that this is not a problem of my graphics card.

I will be obliged to get help

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RRamo7
New Contributor III

Hi Tanmoy,

If right after you power on the computer you hears a beep, and then nothing on the screen, and if the issue is resolved by pressing the reset button in the case, in order to insulate the problem, could you please try to use the motherboard out of the cabinet? Just to discard any grounding issue or possible problem with the power/reset button in the case.

Also, could you please clarify if after resetting the computer it works fine?

idata
Community Manager

Yes after resetting the issue gets resolved but aging when i start my computer this thing happens again.

RRamo7
New Contributor III

Hi Tanmoy,

Did you try testing the motherboard out of the case?

idata
Community Manager

No. I didn't try running the pc outside the case

idata
Community Manager

No the problem dosent go even when i run my computer outside the cabinet can u pls help me

RRamo7
New Contributor III

Hi Tanmoy,

In this case, since even trying to use the motherboard outside of the case, we can discard a grounding issue, so please go ahead and try doing a BIOS update.

Please access the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=%22db75en%22&DownloadType=BIOS https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&keyword=%22db75en%22&DownloadType=BIOS.

Make sure to install every one of the BIOS versions available, starting with the version that follows the one that you have, i.e. if you have the BIOS version 0040, go ahead and install the 0041, and follow that path until you reach the latest.

idata
Community Manager

i have latest version of bios installed

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Tanmoy,

Have you tried without the video card, using the onboard video?