Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GHage2
Beginner

Where To Find Product Guide For Desktop Board DH61BE?

Gentlemen,

I want to download the PDF Product Guide and Quick Reference Guide for the Intel Desktop Board DH61BE.

I went to the "DH61BE Product Documentation & Manuals" page of your website and used the links provided there (under Article ID: 000023727 ) for the two documents but the files only download about halfway before aborting.

I've tried this several times with different download managers but the results are the same -- the files never download to completion.

Does anyone know of an alternative link to one or both of these documents?

Thank you for your interest!

Grant

0 Kudos
8 Replies
GHage2
Beginner

Doc!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately these are the same links I've already used. The Technical Product Specification file works okay as I've already downloaded it, but the Product Guide link doesn't work.

I tried your link just for the heck of it and got the same result. The download goes approx. 2MB of a file that's supposed to be 4.32MB and stops.

If anyone is aware of an alternative link or if you have a good copy of the Product Guide that you could email me, I would be appreciative.

Again, Doc, thanks for the effort.

Grant

AlHill
Super User

The link works for me. I have attached it.

Doc

GHage2
Beginner

Doc, you da Man!

I don't know how this link differs from the link you posted originally, but this one works and I now have a working copy of the Guide!

Thanks for going the extra mile!

Grant

GHern15
Beginner

I need drivers for this board. Intel web page says there is not available anymore.

Where can I download drivers? Specifically I need USB 3.0

AlHill
Super User

Install Windows 10, and all (or most all) of the drivers are "in box".

As the announcement on the Desktop Boards forum says, all drivers for discontinued boards have been removed.

Doc

GHern15
Beginner

Yes, I read that. 

But there may be someone have the drivers to share.

AlHill
Super User

If they do, they could post them. You could also search manually, or use a site like softpedia. Or, just install W10.

Doc