Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Where can I download WIN drivers for DH87MC motherboard?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

This board has been discontinued. If you are planning on using Windows 10, all drivers needed are "inbox". Also note that Windows 10 is not supported on this board.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

What about drivers for WIN 7 Pro for this DH87MC motherboard?

Take care,

LG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

There are no drivers listed for this board, as it is discontinued.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/69045/intel-desktop-board-dh87mc.html

If you install Windows 7, and you are missing drivers, you may be able to find them individually.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Intel have it's own official platform to download drivers. You can search on that platform. You just have to enter your motherboard number and Intel will show the list of driver available. If you didn't find drivers on Intel then don't go for some random website. You will get your drivers on random websites also they will work perfectly on your board but you won't receive any updates for that. After some time it will affect your machine.

--

Lewis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

@Lewis-H​ , did you look at the link I provided for the motherboard? Intel is removing the files for these obsolete/discontinued boards. And, getting drivers from 3rd party sites is not recommended, as you NEVER know what payload they may contain.

Doc

Highlighted
Beginner

Can you send me the link again? I must have missed it.

Take care,

LG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

The drivers are no longer available on INTEL's site.

Take care,

LG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Look in my response earlier in this thread.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank.. I found the link to INTEL's Web site but on the download driver, it only have is the BIOS update and no device drivers. Thanks for your response

Take care,

L.G.

0 Kudos