Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve_hi11
Beginner

Where can I find drivers for discontinued boards? Need to re-commision an Intel® Desktop Board DQ77MK system. thanks steveh

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Here: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/59044/intel-desktop-board-dq77mk.html

But, you will not find much.

What OS are you using? If Windows 10, all the driver should be "inbox".

Doc

adix0
Novice

I agree with the above.

If using Win 10 Once you're up and running use the intel driver and support assistant on the internet and it will do any updates for you.

AlHill
Super User

IDSA will not work on discontinued Intel boards. All part of the IDSA "exclusion" list.

I have three 8-series and one 7-series board, and IDSA does nothing on any of them.

Doc

DoinStuff
Beginner

Steve -

I have some of the files you might need, I kept all drivers for my boards. I really like the Intel DQ77NK as well as the DQ77KB. I saved all my drivers and such on my server for all my hardware. The question is how do you want me to get them to you? It looks like I have all BIOS updates, RST, STORWin7, MEI, LAN, Graphics Win 7 , and TechProdSpecs.

DoinStuff

AlHill
Super User

Actually, a link to any storage would be adequate, correct?  Or, do you just want to advertise this specific site?

AlexMirror
Beginner

Any storage would be fine

AlHill
Super User

What OS?  If Windows 10, it has all that you need.

If Windows 7, you may find some on this site, or other sites.  Specify which ones you need.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Documents you requested attached. As for drivers, what packages do you need and for what Windows version(s)?

[Hint: for Windows 10, most required drivers for 8 Series and earlier boards are built into Windows. You only need a very few (GFX, RST).]

...S

AlexMirror
Beginner

Hello, I need drivers for Windows 7 x64.

AlHill
Super User

Which drivers do you need?  Have you searched for any of them on the Intel site?

AlexMirror
Beginner

I need all drivers, sure I searched on intel, all motherboard drivers were removed from site since intel doesn't support it anymore.

AlHill
Super User

Yes, we know Intel removed the drivers for each desktop board last year.  However, many drivers still exist if you search specifically for them.

Now, you know that W7, as well as your board, is discontinued.  Have you even installed W7 to see which drivers are missing?  I know, you have an application that will only run on W7.

Since you will not provide the information, nor have you specifically identified the board in question (there were two mentioned in this old thread that you jumped on), go here and search:  https://rebyte.me/en/intel/