Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Where can i Have the DH61BR bios ? the downloads link are all broken.

Hello, i have a DH61BR motherboard. with a i3 2100 and a Gigabyte 750TI 1GB, the problem is that the motherboard is Incompatible with this card and will not "see" the gpu, and in bios always the PCI-e says "Not populated" but in reality me friend plug hes GTX 750 TI from zotac and just works! and my card works in another motherboard so its a compatibility problem, me card is a newer version than of my friend. and diggin in internet and forums i fond a guy with the same problem but in a RX480 and he says that a Bios update fixed the problem. my bios is a

BEH6110H.86A i found several link in Intel site, but all are broken because of the driver wipe, so can someone send me a newer vension of this particular motherboard? the version is BEH6110H.86A.0020.2011.0218.1538 From 02/18/2011 anithing newer than that and i will be happy

Sorry for me bad english its not me native language

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Re: Where can i Have the DH61BR bios ? the downloads link are all broken.

The links are not broken. Read the announcement on this forum: https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NEWAY/desktop-boards

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

so, i make more research and find that me motherboard is in reality a DH61CR-BR so, DH61CR Bios gonna work, the problem is, no more links to bios in intel site, can pls someone help me ? me bios is in version 0020 and i need to upgrade it to 0099 and furthermore 0120 (latest)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

It does not matter what your board model number is. Intel has discontinued support for these board, and has removed all bios and driver files as the announcement states.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor III

...And you need multiple versions of the the BE BIOS in order to make any progress. I can provide you with the latest BE BIOS, but attempting to just install this - even via the BIOS Recovery process - will likely brick your board. You are correct that you need multiple versions of the BIOS to perform this upgrade. Multiple versions are necessary to get you through and beyond the installation of support for 3rd generation Core processors. It is the ME firmware that needs to be updated incrementally in order to accomplish this and these incremental firmware releases are distributed as part of the BIOS update files.

I am checking into getting the necessary files out of Intel. I will let you know - but feel free to ping me if you haven't heard from me in a few weeks.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor III

I forgot to mention: Another datapoint: I am using NVIDIA's own GeForce GTX 750 Ti card in my DZ68ZV system.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Sorry for the late response, i find the BE bios in another site, and have successful upgrading all version of the bios, just need to start with version 34,41,44, after this just put the bicked 99 and use the recovery to upgrade to 116 and finally 120 and now my GTX 750 Ti is Working ! but thankyu for your time sr.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

amigo, voce poderia me dizer em que site encontrou as bios? muito obrigado

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Try https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/BIOS/Intel/

The above link is provided for your convenience and the risks are yours.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

@JVict8​ você pode me ajudar com o mesmo problema?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Same problem would be the same answer, correct?

What is your problem? Describe in detail.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Capturar.PNG

Hello, I have the same motherboard, I am currently using 2gb of ram. from a search on the board support and it accepts 16gb of ram, but I open the manual and says that to work it needs to be with stored bios. in my bios this version BEH6110H.86A.0044.2012.0531.1710. Or do you have any way of knowing if my 8gb ram can work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

There are multiple board model numbers in this thread. State which board model number you have, and how much memory you have, and what the density of each memory stick is.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

3.PNG2.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I understand a memory of 8gb, I wonder if it will work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

thanks

"https://ark.intel.com/content/www/br/pt/ark/products/51857/intel-desktop-board-dh61cr.html" I saw here on this site that it works with 1600 memory, so I bought one of 8gb 1600 .... do you think it will work?

About the BIOS, I will wait for the colleague and the main answer to know how his procedure was, because I also want to install a video card.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

The spec says "DDR3 1333 MHz and DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM DIMMs" not 1600. It may work, it may not.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

just wait😂😂, thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor III

I have attached a ZIP file containing BE BIOS version 120. Note the following:

• You *MUST* install this BIOS using a 2nd generation Intel Core processor; you CANNOT use a 3rd generation Intel Core processor unless your board is already upgraded far enough to provide support for these processors!
  • Unless you have BIOS version 99 or better already installed, you *MUST* install this BIOS using the BIOS Recovery method.

To help you better, here are my step-by-step instructions for BIOS Recovery: 

1. NOTE: Read these instructions completely before starting. Follow all instructions EXACTLY.
  2. On some other Windows-based PC, make sure that you have the .BIO file for the BIOS release you wish to install.
  3. Insert a 32GB or smaller USB 2.0 flash drive into the PC. Do not use USB 3.0 flash drives.
  4. Format this USB flash drive using the Windows Format applet. Select to install the FAT32 file system (NOT vFAT, NOT exFAT; FAT32 only). You must also specify that the Quick Format option be Disabled (unchecked).
  5. NOTE: If FAT32 is not offered as a choice by the Format applet, your USB flash drive is too big; use another.
  6. Copy the .BIO file into the root folder of this USB flash drive. This should be the only .BIO file in the root folder of the USB flash drive.
  7. Properly eject the USB flash drive. Do not just yank it out. Do this from File Explorer or using the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media System Tray applet.
  8. Power off the Desktop Board system.
  9. Remove the yellow BIOS Configuration jumper from the board. It will be the only yellow jumper; the rest will usually be black.
  10. NOTE: Remember the pins that this jumper was plugged into; you will need this information later.
  11. Plug the USB flash drive into one of the black USB 2.0 ports on the back panel of the board. Do not use blue or yellow USB 3.0 port. Do not use any front panel USB ports.
  12. Power on the system.
  13. The BIOS Recovery process should start automatically. You should see a progress report on your main monitor.
  14. NOTE: If you do not see a progress report displayed on a monitor, do not power off the system for at least 15 minutes. While it is rare, it is possible for the process to proceed without an onscreen display; you must give it ample time to complete, just in case.
  15. When the BIOS Recovery process is complete, you will be asked to power off the system. Do so.
  16. Restore the yellow BIOS Configuration jumper to the pins it was on previously. This should be across pins 1 and 2 of this (three pin) header.
  17. Remove the USB flash drive from the back panel of the board.
  18. Power on the board.
  19. Immediately begin pressing the F2 key, over and over (approx. once per second) until you see the BIOS Setup (or Visual BIOS) screen displayed.
  20. Verify, using the BIOS version string, that the BIOS installed properly. Stop if it isn't.
  21. Press the F9 key (followed by the Y key) to reset of the BIOS configuration.
  22. Press the F10 key (followed by the Y key) to save the BIOS Configuration and exit BIOS Setup.
  23. Once screen is cleared (goes black), begin pressing the F2 key, over and over, until you see the BIOS Setup screen displayed.
  24. Make any changes to the BIOS configuration that you desire (for example, disabling NUMLOCK) or that you require (for example, setting Boot Order, enabling UEFI, etc.).
  25. Press the F10 key (followed by the Y key) to save the BIOS Configuration and exit BIOS Setup.
  26. Test.

0 Kudos