Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
11381 Discussions

Windows 7 Drivers Pulled?

idata
Community Manager

I was trying to download Windows 7 Drivers for a couple of Intel Board based workstations (D975xbx2, DX58SO) and when I select Windows 7, either 32 or 64 bit from the "Select your Operating System" dropdown screen, I get taken to a page that says:

Download Not Found

Select your product in the product categories listed on the left. Downloads are grouped by product.

They were available a few days ago when I looked to see if drivers for Win7 were available...I guess I should have just grabbed them then. But now I'm just curious as to what is going on here, as I was expecting to begin testing Windows 7 immediately.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Yeah, I noticed that too, so I just used the matching Vista drivers. So far they all work. I even got both my printers to work by using the manufacturers drivers for Vista; sweeet!!. Give them a try.

Best regards

The Cleaver

idata
Community Manager

I have the Drivers I downloaded from 07/13/2009 & 07/28/2009. They are about 450 Meg in total. I can send them to you. VIA whatever means you need. FTP, EMail, Hand delivered ( A small cost would be involved here )

Mark_H_Intel
Employee