Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

about new bios

can anyone tell me why i haven't been able to have a successful bios update since bios 5456, i've tried each bios since then but what happens is after the bios screen my monitor has the blinking cursor in the top left corner and it just stays there blinking until i just shut down. its almost as if windows 7 pro isn't starting . i have a dx58so, i board 504 and i7 920 , thanks for any answers in advance.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor I

had been waiting long time for the new bios just to find out that i can't get it to work. with the cursor blinking i don't know if this means my hard drive is not starting or what. i'm able to go into bios and i see the new bios. had to do an F7 bio and go back to 5456.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Same issue. Not sure why Intel is not able to produce a new BIOS that just works. :-(

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

i don't know , maybe someone experienced or with the knowledge about intel problems will be able to answer the question. maybe someone from intel? there must be a simple solution since not everyone is having trouble with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

does anyone know how to get latest bios updates to work?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

hello everyone. i was trying to get an answer from someone about why i'm havings so much trouble trying to update to 5559 new bios. i currently use bios 5456 because of no success with either one since 5456. there must be some good explaination why i've not been able to. some help please. dx58so i7-920 ver. 504 thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

can someone tell me if i'm in the wrong forum for getting some answers about bios updates and downloading them. if i'm in the wrong forum maybe someone can tell me where to go to get some answers? thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor I

still waiting for some knowledgeable advice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

still waiting for some info

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

0 Kudos