Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amoha22
Beginner

after update bios have aa error how can fix it?

mb: dx79t0

version : G28805-400

s/n : BTTO2060001p

after update bios i have aa error

how can fix that?

please help me 6344.ali@gmail.com
0 Kudos
16 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This could be a simple issue or major trouble. I suggest that you first unplug the system (from the wall) and remove the CR2032 battery from the board for 15 minutes. This may get it going. If it doesn't, try reinstalling this same BIOS, but do so via the recovery method...

...S

amoha22
Beginner

Hi

Don't fix with remove battery for 15 min

Please help me who can fix them

What this way ? (do so via the recovery method... )

Than for help me

amoha22
Beginner

My country is denied

It is impossible for me to buy a new one

Please help me solve the problem grow up

Thank you

n_scott_pearson

Review this article for information on the BIOS recovery process: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000005630.html?wapkw=bios+recovery Recovery BIOS Update Instructions for Intel Desktop Boards.

...S

amoha22
Beginner

Don't let download Recovery BIOS file

I need recovery main file for

Dx79t0

Version G28805-400

S/N BTTO2060001P

need one file resolve my aa number

Than for help me

n_scott_pearson

There is no "recovery" BIOS, per se. Here are the instructions to follow:

1. Reformat a USB 2.0 flash disk using the FAT32 file system. [Important: do not use USB 3.0 flash disk]
  2. Download the .BIO file for the latest available TO BIOS and copy it onto the flash disk. [Important: this should be the only file on the flash disk]
  3. Power off X79 system and remove the (yellow) BIOS Configuration jumper.
  4. Plug the USB flash disk into one of the (black) USB 2.0 ports on the back panel of the TO board. [Important: do not use (blue) USB 3.0 port]
  5. Power on the system.

The system should proceed to load the updated BIOS and install it. You should see its progress detailed on-screen (just as it would during a normal BIOS update). When it is complete, you will see a message telling you to power off and replace the jumper. Do so. When you power back up (hopefully without seeing the AA error), use F2 to enter BIOS Setup and then F9 to restore BIOS configuration defaults. You can then customize the configuration as necessary for your peripherals and OS.

If your screen remains blank the and BIOS recovery does not seem to start, wait at least 15 minutes before giving up and powering the system off.

If the process failed to work or the AA error remains, you may be out of luck. Under normal circumstances, if the AA number is lost, this is not something that can be fixed in the field. Special tools (only available inside Intel) are necessary to restore it.

Good luck,

...Scott

amoha22
Beginner

When I remove jumper do error b2 and my monitor don't show any thing

U have one back up of my model bios ?

I need main back up( bios file)

amoha22
Beginner

And with this system can use this vga ?

Giga R9 390 G1

n_scott_pearson

No, there is no way to do a "backup" like this. An image of the flash would contain system-specific information -- MAC address, Board's Serial Number, etc. that you (similarly) would not be able to change (because of the BIOS security in place). Two systems should not share a MAC address or Serial Number...

Usually, corruption of the flash, serious enough to wipe out the AA number, is the result of an aborted flash update (people are told not to power off during an update for good reason). I am not saying that you did anything wrong; what I am saying is that there is usually no recovery from this state. Your only hope may be in having this board replaced by Intel - presuming that it was purchased legitimately and is within the 3 year warranty period...

The older a board is, the more chance that there could be an incompatibility issues with newer video cards. I am disappointed that one this recent could be having this issue, but there have been a couple of reports of issues with these cards and other 7 Series boards. In some cases -- unfortunately not you with this AA error -- you can ignore the issue and still boot into Windows and use the card (you just cannot enter BIOS setup with this incompatibility). In other cases, this card is simply incompatible and there is nothing you can do about it (other than update to the latest available BIOS and hope that this resolves the incompatibility)...

Sorry I didn't have better news...

...S

amoha22
Beginner

1 pic I upload

See my main haven't model

My problem is this

n_scott_pearson

Are you talking about the picture now attached to the original posting? According to this picture, you do not have an AA error. The strings that are supposed to be there are there. So what is your problem?

amoha22
Beginner

I upload 3 pic

One pic at power on pc (aa number error .will use enter to skip that )

Tow pic at bios option f2 key ( haven't desktop board option )

TREE PIC at windows (when want install driver cd dp this error )

and my Lan and sound don't work and vga have problem

Can fix this problem ?

n_scott_pearson

Use F2 to enter BIOS Setup. Then, use F9 and then Y to reset the board's configuration to defaults. Then, scroll down and select "Additional System Information". Take a picture of what's on the screen. Now scroll down to the bottom of the scene. Take another picture. include these pictures in your response.

amoha22
Beginner

After reset to difult I see pic 1 and 2

Pic name : 1 and 2

I can't send email because my country is block

n_scott_pearson

This system has its Board Information incorrectly placed into its System Information structure. It is also missing its MAC address. I am afraid you are not going to be successful doing anything with it...

Sorry,

...S

idata
Community Manager

Hello:

ali6344, this an issue related to the BIOS and chipset, normally we would replace the motherboard, but in this case this product is End of Interactive Support and unfortunately, there is no warranty for this.

Regards,

Amy.