Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

bios dump for DZ77RE-75K

I need a bios dump for DZ77RE-75K I will be very grateful.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
AlHill
Super User

idata
Community Manager

The bios does not start (died). You need a dump for the programmer (* .bin).

AlHill
Super User

Sorry, Intel does not provide .BIN BIOS files.

Doc

idata
Community Manager

And how now to be with DZ77RE-75K? (*.HEX) ?

AlHill
Super User

Please read post # 4 here:

Doc

idata
Community Manager

POST 14 (3 short beeps) DZ77RE-75K

I thought intel was interested in a good reputation for motherboards.

I have an opinion on the bad reputation of motherboards.

AlHill
Super User

3 short beeps indicates a memory problem.

Try memory that is known to be good. Or, if you have multiple sticks of memory on your board, try one at a time to eliminate the bad stick.

Doc

idata
Community Manager

The problem is in the bios. Not one service center can not be repaired. I need a dump of BIOS.

(* .bin), (* .hex)

AlHill
Super User

As I said previously, Intel does not provided .BIN bios files.

Doc

idata
Community Manager

(*.HEX)???

AlHill
Super User

No. The only formats provided are in the link I gave you. Any other format (.bin, .rom, .hex) are not available.

Doc

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

To further explain, you cannot take a dump from one board and use it on another. The firmware image contains board-specific branding information and other things like MAC address.

Three beeps mean BIOS cannot initialize memory. This could be result of incorrect memory settings. Have you tried booting with BackToBIOS button engaged?

...S

idata
Community Manager

The motherboard gave in three service centers. Result is the same.

If there is nothing to sew, then why are these motherboards needed? If the fake is Chinese, lutche than intel

idata
Community Manager

Hello don.miron,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

That is correct; Intel does not provide .BIN BIOS files.

In this case, if you get three beeps this means there is a memory issue with this board, I suggest taking Al Hill suggestions or N. Scott Pearson's.

At this point, if your motherboard is still under warranty you can get a replacement for the motherboard, please bear in mind that Intel provides 3 years warranty from the moment you make the purchase.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @0 Contact Support

Regards,

Ivan.

idata
Community Manager

Write me the phone number and address in Russia where I can give the DZ77RE-75K for repair.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

As was mentioned, there is no repair capability in Russia or anywhere else. If your board was purchased new, from a legitimate vendor, and the board is still under warranty (i.e. you have owned it for less than 3 years), you may send it back to Intel and they will replace it with a tested, working board. If your warranty is expired or you purchased this board used, then you have no recourse and will need to replace it at your own expense.

To contact Intel regarding a warranty replacement, consult this page for contact information: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/emea-contact.html Intel Customer Support Contact Information for Europe, Middle East and Africa. I personally recommend that you call the local number there in Russia and discuss this with them directly.

...S

idata
Community Manager

Thanks for the link to contact details. After talking with them, I'll unsubscribe here.

idata
Community Manager

Hello don.miron,

If you talk to your local support group in Russia they should be able to help you with the replacement if it is still under the three years warranty.

I hope you can get a replacement for the unit.

Best wishes,

Ivan.