Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

choose vga card for core 2 dou E7400, please help!!

hello, I have a computer with a processor core 2 dou E7400 with Intel DG41CN motherboard, 4 GB memory, 1TB HDD, VGA Card menguprade I want my, I want to choose between Nvidia and AMD (ATI) chipset suitable offset what type of processor performance and the motherboard so it does not cause a bottleneck??

for attention and his reply, I thank you ...

greetings, Suyatno, Indonesia

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RGiff
Honored Contributor I

With a older board like that I would sugest something like a HD5770. Just make sure your PSU has the amps to run it .

KNoro
New Contributor I

You could also check for an Nvidia Gtx 550Ti.

Before upgrading to any card, check your power supply to make sure it can supply enough amps to power the card.

idata
Community Manager

This is because the old computer system, so you want to upgrade to the maximum, my 450 watt PSU, what is sufficient for HD 5770 or GTX 550 TI?

RGiff
Honored Contributor I

My SYS. DX48BT2 , Xeon X3380 , Two HD5770 Graphics cards crossfired , 8GB Ram , H80 Hyro cooler for CPU , 6 SYS fans , I use a Seasonic 850 watt , and my Power meter rarely goes above 325 watts , SO Given That I would say aroung 600 watt, But get at least silver Cert. Because with computers it's not all ways How much but how clean is your volts and wattts . But 600 would do fine , And if in the future you would not have to upgrade again. A good PSU should be $150.00 .