Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eramo3
Beginner

como cambio el Logotipos de pantallas de bienvenida para las placasel Desktop board Intel dq57tml

como cambio el Logotipos de pantallas de bienvenida para las placasel Desktop board Intel dq57tml

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello eynar,

I regret to inform that your motherboard model is not likely to support this configuration, from our end there is in fact a tool that helps to achieve this set up, but unfortunately your motherboard is not compatible with it. The tool is called Intel® Integrator Toolkit, and it can be found here; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26307/NUCs-Intel-Integrator-Toolkit Download Intel® Integrator Toolkit. On the "This download is valid for the product(s) listed below." section you will see the supported products.

Regards,

Amy.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Eynar,

This board, because of its age, is not supported by the latest version of Intel Integrator Toolkit. What you need is a previous release - which, unfortunately, Intel has withdrawn from its website. I have the older versions and can send to you if you wish. The file is quite large (>11MB). Let me know in a private message.

...S

idata
Community Manager

eynar, hope the information posted above was helpful.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.