cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

desktop board (dp67bg) doesnt boot and gives 1E code

Jump to solution

anyone have any idea what should i do i downloaded the latest bios and removed the jumper and inserted the bios on stick reader with a micro sd card with the .bio file (just copied it into the microsd after formatting it) then i put into the board and it gave a code 31 left it for 10 minutes then i shut down the power supply and reopened but same problem with same code 1e

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Moustafa,

We recommend removing the RTC (Real Time Clock) battery and leave it out for 30 minutes. After this period of time, insert the battery back in and turn the system back on; if it displays POST messages, go into BIOS Setup Utility by pressing during the boot process. Once in the BIOS setup utility, press to restore BIOS default settings. Reset any customized BIOS settings.Press to save the new settings and reboot the system.

Proceed with a BIOS recovery test to latest version with minimum memory installed using a USB flash drive instead:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-022312.htm Desktop Boards — BIOS update instructions

Download Center

If no boot, test the system on a minimal configuration out of the chassis. Remove all memory and if no beeps check your warranty options to replace the board.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Moustafa,

We recommend removing the RTC (Real Time Clock) battery and leave it out for 30 minutes. After this period of time, insert the battery back in and turn the system back on; if it displays POST messages, go into BIOS Setup Utility by pressing during the boot process. Once in the BIOS setup utility, press to restore BIOS default settings. Reset any customized BIOS settings.Press to save the new settings and reboot the system.

Proceed with a BIOS recovery test to latest version with minimum memory installed using a USB flash drive instead:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-022312.htm Desktop Boards — BIOS update instructions

Download Center

If no boot, test the system on a minimal configuration out of the chassis. Remove all memory and if no beeps check your warranty options to replace the board.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos