Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRiši
Beginner

device failed enumeration Packard bell

We haw laptop whit intel 2 usb ports are not working because off device failed enumeration error. Same is in Linux.

How to fix it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

How about some information about your laptop?

Laptop Model number?

Processor model number?

Chipset model number?

BIOS revision?

Operating system?

Doc

JRiši
Beginner

Just answer whats is broken in intel!

Do not give me same stupid questions, who leads nowhere.

AlHill
Super User

I cannot answer the question because I have no idea of what hardware you are using.

If you want help, provide the information, or contact Packard Bell support.

Doc

idata
Community Manager

Hello janis2017,

Please bear in mind that your best contact support is with your computer manufacturer as they are more familiar with your system and how all the components interact with each other.

Also, is not possible for a technician to provide support if we don't know what product you have. Anyway contacting Packard Bell support is your best source of support, you should get support here:

http://www.packardbell.com/pb/en/GB/content/support http://www.packardbell.com/pb/en/GB/content/support

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Regards,

Ivan U.
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I would add as well that, considering that you tried both Windows and Linux, there are only two possibilities for why the USB ports would not work:

1. They are disabled in the laptop's BIOS.
  2. They are broken (which is easily done if a (bad) device is plugged into them that, for example, shorts out their power).

...S

P.S. Consider yourself lucky, considering how incredibly rude you have been, that we have answered you at all. Please read and adhere to the required code of conduct: . Failure to comply will result in your account being disabled.