Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11360 Discussions

dz77ga-70 Bios Update

sunkenvelius
Beginner

Hello!

I am running into a bind. I am getting a BSOD on a memory leak crash from a faulty driver. After much research and help from a friend we have brought it down to the motherboard being out of date. I obviously have an old board and I need to update the bios but I need the .bio file so I can flash it. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Windows 10 update has screwed up my computer and I cannot even play the game I want to play now because of it. 

Please let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User
AlHill
Super User

Pderhaps your memory is bad.  Try different memory.  Try different slots.  Try using only one slot at a time.

If you suspect a memory leak, which application?   Memory leak from a faulty driver?  What non-standard drivers do you have?  I have seen a lot of boards and a lot of Windows 10 installed drivers, and I have not seen such a diagnosis.

sunkenvelius
Beginner

I have had memory leaks only playing modded minecraft. From the logs of the memory.dmp file it has populated the network cards as the cause from a friend of mine. I cannot update those drivers because they are on the board and the ones I did find for them have not fixed the issue. I have had no issues with this at ALL until about 8 months ago. I think maybe a windows update I did made some of my older harder non compatible. If you want any further information I can send it to you please let me know.

Thanks,

Josh 

sunkenvelius
Beginner

Also I have replaced the memory sticks with new ones same issue and replaced the harddrive as well. 

sunkenvelius
Beginner

Motherboard has been updated apparently to newest bios so its not that. I did swap the memory sticks around to different slots to see if that makes a difference I will keep you posted but the BSOD was irql less then I have researched it and most people say its a driver issue but I am not all too familiar with BSOD codes and I know they are very vague. Please let me know what you need I would love some help figuring this out.

AlHill
Super User

Actually, most of the bsods are due to memory issues.

sunkenvelius
Beginner

Well I am gonna run it tonight and see what happens and I will post back tomorrow.