cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

dz77ga-70 Bios Update

Hello!

I am running into a bind. I am getting a BSOD on a memory leak crash from a faulty driver. After much research and help from a friend we have brought it down to the motherboard being out of date. I obviously have an old board and I need to update the bios but I need the .bio file so I can flash it. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Windows 10 update has screwed up my computer and I cannot even play the game I want to play now because of it. 

Please let me know if anyone can help!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Pderhaps your memory is bad.  Try different memory.  Try different slots.  Try using only one slot at a time.

If you suspect a memory leak, which application?   Memory leak from a faulty driver?  What non-standard drivers do you have?  I have seen a lot of boards and a lot of Windows 10 installed drivers, and I have not seen such a diagnosis.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I have had memory leaks only playing modded minecraft. From the logs of the memory.dmp file it has populated the network cards as the cause from a friend of mine. I cannot update those drivers because they are on the board and the ones I did find for them have not fixed the issue. I have had no issues with this at ALL until about 8 months ago. I think maybe a windows update I did made some of my older harder non compatible. If you want any further information I can send it to you please let me know.

Thanks,

Josh 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Also I have replaced the memory sticks with new ones same issue and replaced the harddrive as well. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Motherboard has been updated apparently to newest bios so its not that. I did swap the memory sticks around to different slots to see if that makes a difference I will keep you posted but the BSOD was irql less then I have researched it and most people say its a driver issue but I am not all too familiar with BSOD codes and I know they are very vague. Please let me know what you need I would love some help figuring this out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Actually, most of the bsods are due to memory issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Well I am gonna run it tonight and see what happens and I will post back tomorrow.

0 Kudos