I have a problem with my motherboard dz77ga-70k suddenly turned off the computer and when you turn cycles always with post code 21. I tried resetting cmos, detached memory , video card, etc. .. but does not work. Has anyone had the same experience? What has happened?
My configuration is
2. Velociraptor 1 TB Interfaccia Sata III 6 Gb / s Buffer 64 Mb 10000 rpm
1. Solid State Disk 128 GB Vertex4 2,5" Interfaccia Sata III 6 Gb / s
4. Memoria DIMM DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Unbuffered 9-9-9-24 1.5V
1. Processore Core i7-3770S (Ivy Bridge) Quad-Core 3,10 Ghz GPU integrata HD 4000 Socket LGA 1155
1. Alimentatore Silent Pro M2 620W 80plus bronze Ventola 135 mm single rail 12V
I suggest that you to take the system out of the chassis, place it on a non-conductive surface like a newspaper, a magazine or something similar, leave only motherboard, power supply, processor and Heat Sink/fan. Remove all the rest of components
Clear the CMOS removing the CMOS battery and all power cables from the power supply to the motherboard, leaving the system without power for 20 minutes at least
After the 20 minutes reconnect the 2x12 and 2x2 power cables. Power up the system and check if the system beeps
If it beeps it means that the system is posting and the problem could be related to memory
If the system does not beep, then add one memory stick and try a BIOS recovery with the instructions on the following site: (you don't need video to try this)
Furthermore, test each memory stick one at a time as this could be a problem with one of the memory sticks installed too.