Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnnysink40
Beginner

gpu at 0%

i have an hp 15 notebook with the intel (R) graphics...all updates are done but gpu is still showing 0%....is there anything else i can do or should i take it to get serviced?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Is everything else running OK?

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

johnnysink40
Beginner

ah the cpu and ram are running fine just no gpu....I will do that thank you

AlHill
Super User

Are you getting any display, or no graphics at all?

From where are you getting this "0%" data?

johnnysink40
Beginner

i have a display but vidoes are extremely laggy and when my son plays his games they barely work...i have a window that shows the cpu, gpu and ram usage as a moving graph. cpu will normally be around 60 to 80%, the ram around 70% and the gpu at 0%

johnnysink40
Beginner

AlHill
Super User

What utility is this?  What are you seeing with task manager on the performance tab?

johnnysink40
Beginner

its part of the gaming app xbox game bar

AlHill
Super User

What aree you seeing with task manager?  It sounds like this gaming app has a problem, not your graphics.

johnnysink40
Beginner

i dont even see a gpu graph in the task manager but the computer says it has one.....i dont know lol i have no clue.....i should just buy a new one

johnnysink40
Beginner

file attached