Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sBaja
Beginner

hardware detection problemI and Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Respectfully, I have Fujitsu ESPRIMO E7936 computer and recently I upgraded to Window 10 Pro, and then, I have faced a problem in this sense that at the moment of turning my computer on. the Phoenix bios menu can not detects the hardware; first the Phoenix bios menu shows a window over to choose F 2 or F 12 and then a window tells"initializing" and then the the window 10 start working, the above process takes 45-60 seconds, it is told that Installing" Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver" can fix my problem, but I do not know which downloads options of the following link I must choose in order to fix my problem; neither I know how I must download it? please could you help me ?https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25165/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-RAID-Driver... help https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25165/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-RAID-Driver... help My Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU,thanking you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

If you only need to install the software you can download the executable file which is the SetupRST.exe. Once you download it double click on it and follow the installation steps.

sBaja
Beginner

Thanking you , but is is told that its Version: 14.6.0.1029 (Latest) is in "trail" because asks for some kind of registration, I would like to have a stable solution foe my above problem, must I pay for it? how much does it cost? may I pay it online? and whether the above software solves my problem as told above, please?

IUman
Honored Contributor II

The software is free; it will not cost you anything, I cannot guarantee that this software will solve your problem but the IRST can help you solving some problems with RAID from Windows and other issues.

If you have problems after you upgraded to Windows 10 I recommend contacting your system manufacturer to ask if your system will fully support Windows 10.

sBaja
Beginner

Thanking for your help, unfortunately the Fujitsu does not support window 10; they told me by email; neither their forum responds, I would like to thank again for your help and attention.