Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
strip7
Beginner

hi I required this Desktop Board D925XEBC2 urgently Due to some software requirement . i tried so many places and sources but fail to get

few days later i lost my Desktop Board D925XEBC2 due to burning issue on my machine. which was running special softwares . so i required same mdb to live up my machine . what should i do or any other way to up my machine without any os and softwares loss

pls help

sandeep

18/4/19

3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You are talking about a board from 2004, which is now 15 years old and no longer supported, on any operating system.

I am not sure what you are asking. Please explain, in detail, what you want.

Doc

strip7
Beginner

hi sir

thanks your reply

as i later mentioned i need intel motherboard D925XEBC2 but due to discontinue product line of that. i am unable to get it . and if i want to up my machine i need that same D925XEBC2 motherboard which is suitable for my installed software

.so my question is from where to get same D925XEBC2 motherboard ?

or any mbd for same chipset which can we used

AlHill
Super User

You can look on the used market/auction sites. Remember, however, that any such board is going to be 15 years old, and will likely suffer component failure, if not already.

It makes no sense for you to attempt this. You will spend more time and money than this effort is worth. If successful, you will likely be looking for another board in a short period of time.

Instead, it would better serve you to get a new(er) board, which means new memory, new processor, new processor fan, etc.

Trying to use your old components is not going to benefit you.

Doc