Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fCava1
Beginner

hi my name is francisco and I need an email from a " boss " of the area of new projects new ideas " i have ideas worth millions for you the intel " please please i need the email of " boss " of new projects and new ideas and one boss speak Portugues...

hi my name is francisco and I need an email from a " boss " of the area of new projects new ideas " i have ideas worth millions for you the intel " please please i need the email of " boss " of new projects and new ideas and one boss speak Portuguese -> translation softwares not translates perfect

( in portuguese language ) -> oi meu nome é francisco e eu preciso de um email de um " chefe " da area de novos projetos novas ideias " eu tenho ideias que valem milhões para vocês da intel " por favor por favor eu preciso do email de um " chefe " da area de novos projetos novas ideias e que esse chefe fale português -> os softwares de tradução não traduzem perfeitamente =[

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your question has been answered here:

Doc

fCava1
Beginner

thank you " but the site is in english language and me dont understand english very good " and so i dont find the area of " news projects " you can help me with a link ?? help me witch a email of a boss of new projects new ideias "

thank you for attention

AlHill
Super User

Continue suas perguntas aqui / Continue your questions here:

Doc

Ronny_G_Intel

Hi franciscointel

My understanding is that you have also contacted our Contact Center and that they are properly addressing your concerns.

That is the best option to get in contact with Intel.

Thanks,

Ronny G