Hi @zeque ,
- Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB or greater USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
- Your bios should be set to default settings. Enter bios (press F2 during boot) and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit.
- With the installation media inserted into slot, power ON your NUC and press F10 to get Boot Menu.
- In this menu, choose UEFI option of you Installation media.
- Follow this tutorial to continue with installation https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
- In para. 7 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought.
- Skip on para. 12 and continue in para. 13. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
- Press Next and continue with the installation.
You do understand that Windows 10 is not supported on boards this old, right? Intel does not provide drivers for boards this old for Windows 10. Now, this doesn't mean that Windows 10 cannot be used. It just means that Microsoft's compatibility drivers will be used instead and performance and feature set may suffer because of these compatibility drivers.