Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
11463 Discussions

i have DZ77SL-50K with Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller. I set raid 1(mirror) on windows 2008. What software is to monitor my raid array?

ivai
Beginner

(Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Option ROM 11.0.0.1204)

I look software as Raid Web Console 2.

I did not installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Software, because a I'm afraid of losing my data

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RNeuh
New Contributor I

Hey vainilov,

as this is a consumer-product it dosen't feature a web-interface sadly, so the only option you got is the Intel Rapid Storage Software to monitor the raid, you shouldn't be afraid of loosing your data. Although you could make a backup if you are really concerned about your data!

Greetings,

newb.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RNeuh
New Contributor I

Hey vainilov,

as this is a consumer-product it dosen't feature a web-interface sadly, so the only option you got is the Intel Rapid Storage Software to monitor the raid, you shouldn't be afraid of loosing your data. Although you could make a backup if you are really concerned about your data!

Greetings,

newb.

idata
Community Manager

Hello,

Your post was moved to the motherboard community for further assistance.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I would add that the installation of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) package WILL NOT affect your existing RAID array...

...S

Hellen_D_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As Newd and Scott have mentioned above Intel® Rapid Storage Technology will not affect your data, also I recommend you to backup your information; in the link below you can download the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23488/RAID-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-for-Intel-Deskto... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23488/RAID-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-for-Intel-Deskto...

Regards,

Hellen.