Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivai
Beginner

i have DZ77SL-50K with Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller. I set raid 1(mirror) on windows 2008. What software is to monitor my raid array?

Jump to solution

(Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Option ROM 11.0.0.1204)

I look software as Raid Web Console 2.

I did not installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Software, because a I'm afraid of losing my data

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RNeuh
New Contributor I

Hey vainilov,

as this is a consumer-product it dosen't feature a web-interface sadly, so the only option you got is the Intel Rapid Storage Software to monitor the raid, you shouldn't be afraid of loosing your data. Although you could make a backup if you are really concerned about your data!

Greetings,

newb.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RNeuh
New Contributor I

Hey vainilov,

as this is a consumer-product it dosen't feature a web-interface sadly, so the only option you got is the Intel Rapid Storage Software to monitor the raid, you shouldn't be afraid of loosing your data. Although you could make a backup if you are really concerned about your data!

Greetings,

newb.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello,

Your post was moved to the motherboard community for further assistance.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I would add that the installation of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) package WILL NOT affect your existing RAID array...

...S

Hellen_D_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As Newd and Scott have mentioned above Intel® Rapid Storage Technology will not affect your data, also I recommend you to backup your information; in the link below you can download the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23488/RAID-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-for-Intel-Deskto... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23488/RAID-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-for-Intel-Deskto...

Regards,

Hellen.