Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
11453 Discussions

intel dq57tm bios update

Vista
Novice

Hello i have a intel dq57tm motherboard and was wondering where i can download the latest bios update for it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Intel is no longer hosting the BIOS and driver files for the Intel Desktop Board products. Luckily, I have a backup of the last BIOS released, I have attached a ZIP file providing all of the pertinent files that will support installation via the F7, Windows EBU, DOS iFlash or BIOS Recovery methods. See the Release Notes PDF file for any information pertinent to this last BIOS release.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Intel is no longer hosting the BIOS and driver files for the Intel Desktop Board products. Luckily, I have a backup of the last BIOS released, I have attached a ZIP file providing all of the pertinent files that will support installation via the F7, Windows EBU, DOS iFlash or BIOS Recovery methods. See the Release Notes PDF file for any information pertinent to this last BIOS release.

Hope this helps,

...S

Vista
Novice

it worked thank you, i was looking all over for the update to my bios lol.