Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

miss video DH55TC

christiantorres0
Beginner

I have this DH55TC and recently i'm having a issue.

after a time using normally my PC, the computer just miss the video and I can hear what i was hearing, talk on discord, but the video was gone. When i try to restart the pc it does two bips (like if there isnt a gpu, but it does have one).

specs:

DH55TC

Xeon X3440

GTX 1050 Ti

2x 2GB 1333Mhz

1x 4GB 1333Mhz

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Reseat the graphics card.    If that does not work, try a different card.

If that fails, it may be time to say goodbye to this config.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

christiantorres0
Beginner
AlHill
Super User

To reseat the video card, you must power off your computer.  Disconnect the signal cable.  Then, remove the side panel.  Then, disconnect any power cable that is connected to the video card.  To remove the video card, follow these steps.  There will be one or two screws holding the back end of the card which must be removed.  Now, careful - there is a latch on the motherboard near the end of the card, which must be opened.  Then the card can be removed.

Check the card for excessive dust blocking the fan on the video card, if it has one.

Then, reverse the removal procedure.

If you have trouble or are unsure of how to do this, take your pc to a local repair shop.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Here is link to video showing you how to do the reseat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2g9tZxpUy4.

Hope this helps,

...S