Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

motherboard details for upgrading

Hi friends i am new to this community happy welcome myself and its pleasure meeting people here..

i had purchased Intel MotherBoard D102Ggc2 about 6 years back with 512mb ram, Pentinum D CPU 2.80GHz. and now i am feeling to have 2gb ram and near future around 4gb or new laptop, but as of now i want motherboard with 8gb ram support as i have 2 nos. of 2gb ram (677Hz and 800Hz) so i would prefer cheaper MotherBoard which support 677Hz and/or 800Hz DDR2 ram and Pentinum D CPU 2.80GHz processor. i Request community friends to help me out with available motherboard model. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Community Manager

idata
Community Manager

Dear Nails the motherboard which u have said do it supports Pentium D processor ..? because i asked for shop keeper he said it do not support so please guide me and may i know difference between Pentium D and Pentium Dual Core Processor..? and once again can u conform so that i will purchase it as soon as i am not comfortable with this speed

idata
Community Manager

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/G31M-S%20R2.0/?cat=CPU ASRock > G31M-S R2.0

Pentium D is listed as supported.

idata
Community Manager

Mr nail, sorry for too may doubts now i want to know which motherboard supports Pentium D Processor and DDR3 8gb ram as motherboard which you said is not available in my place