Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHN
Beginner

nuc7i7bnh

Hi and regards - my devices takes too long booting windows 10 - what is the solution - this device have a good performance but low speed??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

MHN
Beginner

here is the text file-

hope to helm me with this problem that repeat every time i reastart...

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @MHN 

1. The reason for the low performance that your system run on HDD which is installed in the Drive bay. On the Motherboard you have unused M.2 slot. In this slot you may install modern NVMe SSD. For example Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB Depends on your budget, you may buy even larger SSD. On this NVMe SSD you should install Windows and Programs, while your data (speed is not important), you may keep on your 1TB HDD. You may install your system from scratch on this SSD or clone your C: partition from HDD to SSD. Then you may extend the partition on the HDD to occupy the all 1TB on the HDD. After performing this upgrade, the boot time will be less than 30 seconds and also the performance will be much improved.

2. In addition I can see (this have nothing to do with the boot time), you have very outdated Graphics Driver version  24.20.100.6286 . Uninstall this driver (form Apps and Features), reboot your NUC and install the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver Version: 27.20.100.8681

Leon

MHN
Beginner

MHN_0-1600520351365.png

EVERY THING ARE UP TO DATE.

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @MHN 

Your Graphics Driver is old. The IDSA indicates the drivers from the Download Site for your NUC.  This site wasn't updated, so, you have wrong indication from IDSA. Your NUC is equipped with I7-7567U CPU with integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650. The Intel DCH Graphics Driver Version: 27.20.100.8681  is the latest driver. But, updating this driver will not shorten your boot time. It is simple the latest driver suited for Windows 10 2004.

Leon