Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

windows 8 drivers for Series 5 motherboards?

I recently upgraded to windows 8 64-bit but i see there are no drivers for my motherboard DH55TC. I can't run internet,sound is not working etc. Intel can you tell me when are the drivers coming out for these boards?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Highlighted
Community Manager

thanks but wat about others? Intel HD drivers.. for them do i have to wait?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor III

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Deskto... Download Center for graphics.

Just threat your (and any) MB as bunch of separate components - while MB manufacturers quickly forget about their 'children', components makers continue to support their devices. MB technical reference/manual usually have all information needed for searching device drivers by devices name.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Sorry to Tell you that but Intel is not going to release any Graphics Drivers for 1st Gen Core Processors Under Win8. You have to rely on the Drivers included in Windows or Windows Update for that. Apart that Network and Sound Drivers can easily been found in the Downloads Section of any Series 6 or Series 7 motherboard since Intel is using tradionally Realtek for Sound and for network it has its own controllers.(Intel® 82578DC Gigabit Ethernet Controller in your case)

0 Kudos