Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

Deployment of an OpenVINO solution

jobdulo
New Contributor I

What is the best way to deploy an OpenVINO solution? Say a retail/warehouse facility that has 20 cameras, and we hope to perform inferencing on all these cameras.

How can we integrate the solution to the pre-existing infrastructure in the facility?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Munesh_Intel

Hi Job,

It's better to check with AI Partners directly. I would suggest you them directly using their contact details within each link.

Regards,

Munesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi jobdulo,

I am re routing your question to the OpenVINO community for better assistance. 

Thank you,

Sahira 

Munesh_Intel

Hi Job,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In the following page, Intel® AI Builders Solutions Catalog, you can find optimized and market-ready partner solutions to support your AI deployment needs.

Accubits EMOTYX , UP Xtreme Smart Surveillance , Vispera ShelfSight  are among the relevant solutions for your use case.

On the other hand, I would also recommend Smart Retail Analytics application, which is capable of processing multiple video input feeds, supporting three feed types.

Regards,

Munesh

jobdulo
New Contributor I

Thank you Munesh for the reply.

I have checked out the Smart Retail Analytics application and tinkered with it. I was hoping I could deploy it to a local retail store for piloting purposes. Will this particular application be "deployable" with the above partner solutions?

Thanks,
Job

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Job,

It's better to check with AI Partners directly. I would suggest you them directly using their contact details within each link.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Job,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided references and recommendation. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
jobdulo
New Contributor I

Thank you Munesh. Please allow me to leave this open as I still research on this subject.

0 Kudos