Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Frequently Asked Questions - Intel® DevCloud for the Edge Single Sign On (SSO)

JesusE_Intel

We have changed the authentication/login method from the unique login link e-mailed to you when you initially enrolled (UUID) and One-Time Password (OTP) to a Single Sign-On (SSO) solution.

With this change, you will need to login using an Intel username and password.   If you do not have one, you’ll can establish one when attempting to sign-in.   In addition,   we have removed the One-Time Password that was e-mailed each time you logged in.

• What is Single Sign On (SSO)?

It is an authentication scheme that allows you to login with a single ID and password to any of several related, yet independent, software systems or websites. With Intel SSO you will be able to access Intel® DevCloud for the Edge as well as Intel® Edge Software Hub, Intel® DevCloud OneAPIDevCloud for the Edge Forum,  Product Downloads, and other Intel® websites.

• Why was the change made?

We’ve made this change to enhance and streamline your experience accessing Intel resources such as the Intel® DevCloud for the Edge or  Intel® Edge Software Hub.   With this change, you no longer need to keep track of multiple login credentials and can seamlessly browse between different resources without needing to log in again.

• What happened to my previous account and my Data?

Your Devcloud account is now accessible with your new Intel account credentials.  Your DevCloud data will remain intact and be accessible when you login.

• Can I continue to login with my login URL e-mailed to me when I originally enrolled for DevCloud access?  

April 30th 2021 you will have to use the new SSO based login method to access Intel® DevCloud for the Edge. If you don’t have Intel login credentials, You can set this up by selecting Don’t have an Intel account? Sign up here for an Intel® IDZ account after clicking sign-in.  If your DevCloud account has expired, you’ll be prompted to re-enroll to DevCloud after signing up for an Intel® IDZ account..

• I did not receive the welcome email, what do I do now?

Please search your inbox for the welcome email from "devcloud@intel.com" or check your spam folder. Contact DevCloud for the Edge Support for additional assistance.

• How do I change my email address?

Please refer to the Intel profile Sign In FAQ here

0 Kudos
0 Replies