Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

500 : Internal Server Error when accessing JupyterLab

fadedmaple
New Contributor I

I don't know if this is a problem with my account or a maintenance, I have experienced it since yesterday.

2023-03-19 14.37.13.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi fadedmaple,

We fixed an issue with your account and were able to launch your Jupyterlab server. Could you please try it again and let us know if you run into the same problem?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Internal Server error might be a temporary issue due to DevCloud being very busy and No Jupyter Hub slots being available. Could you please try accessing jupyter after sometime and see if the issue still persists?

And could you please let us know which DevCloud you're using? Is it DevCloud for oneAPI/Edge/FPGA?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
fadedmaple
New Contributor I

Thanks for reply, It still looks inaccessible. I want to use DevCloud for edge

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi fadedmaple,

Thanks for reaching out, I checked your account and everything looks good. I'm also able to launch the JupyterLab environment without any issues. What page are you trying to launch the JupyterLab environment? Would you mind providing the URL when you get the error 500?

If you could also try from an incognito browser to ensure it's not a cookies/cache issue.

Use this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/edge/overview.html

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
fadedmaple
New Contributor I

Yes, I've used this link before. I just clicked on get started button from the link you provided to try to get in JupyterLab. After logging in it redirected me to https://notebooks.edge.devcloud.intel.com/hub/acs  and I got the error as shown above.  I tried the incognito browser and it didn't work either.

0 Kudos
AnaWilliam850
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Thank you for confirming, let me reach out to the development team to look further into your account.

I will provide an update as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
fadedmaple
New Contributor I

The AnaWilliam850 above looks like a disruptive account or even chatgpt.  In this thread he told people to use nvidia-smi
https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/GPU-driver/m-p/1468301#M7665

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi fadedmaple,

We fixed an issue with your account and were able to launch your Jupyterlab server. Could you please try it again and let us know if you run into the same problem?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
fadedmaple
New Contributor I

I just tried, still the same error

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Could you open the page below in an incognito window and click on Get Started under Bare Metal Development? If you run into the same issue in the incognito window, please share a screenshot including URL.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/edge/overview.html

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
fadedmaple
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Ok, sorry about that! Thanks for the screenshot, let me reach out to the development team for further clarification.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi fadedmaple,

I sent you a private message to your email, could you please check your inbox?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi fadedmaple,

I've sent you a private message, could you check your email inbox and let me know if you received it?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos